- 13-15mm - Bit Sockets size: hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10mm and Torx 25 - Comes with SuperB case
$26.99 - $39.99
Chain rivet extractor for 10, 11 speed chains. Chain pin guide with 1 spare pin.
- 2-in-1 cotterless crank tool for standard square type and Shimano splined octalink and ISIS
The Trident is a patented, award-winning, 2-in-1 master link pliers. Easy to use and built to last. Allows for the master link to be installed and removed by hand.
Box Wrench with 8, 9, 10mm sockets
$6.99 - $11.99
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
$7.99 - $11.99
Torx Wrench sizes: #1: Torx T25, T30, T40 #2: Torx T10, T25, T30 TB-2638: Torx T25, T30, T40
$12.99 - $14.99
TB-1065: For Shimano® cartridge B.B. & ISIS drive compatible. Use with 1/2” Dr. driver and 24mm wrench. TB-1065 can be turned with TB-8830. TB-1075: For Shimano® & lSlS drive compatible. Use with 1/2” Dr. air driver.
$29.99 - $35.99
- BB wrench for use with Shimano Hollowtech II, Truvativ GXP, and FSA
Used to install and disassemble Shimano Hollowtech II, Truvativ, FSA Megaexo, Giga X-pipe, Campagnolo Ulta-Torque and other external bearing bottom brackets.
Chain rivet extractor fits 1/8" to 3/16" chain only. Chain pin guide with 1 spare pin.
Commonly referred to as the "4th Hand". The Cable Stretcher pulls cables tight with ease.
$20.99 - $29.99
- Freewheel remover for Shimano HG cassettes with center pin
Freewheel turner for 1/8" fixed gear cogs
Designed for 9 speed chains. Made of high-grade steel.
Double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, the other side is the tool to remove the dust cap out of the cranks, using a hex key you can easily install/remove the chaining bolts.
TB-6617: Cotterless crank tool for Shimano splined octalink and ISIS, Use with 8mm hex key wrench and 15mm spanner. TB-6616: Cotterless crank tool for use with 8 mm hex key wrench and 15mm spanner.
For Shimano® and some of Shimano®’s disc brake system, SRAM®?SunRace®, SunTour®, Chris King®, and other cassette lockrings. With a center pin. Use with 24mm spanner.
$5.99 - $9.99
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
Use on 8, 9, 10 speed and BMX/Fixie chains (3/32" and 3/16").
- High quality bracket rool, easily assemble the lockring of bottom brackets - Fits most lock-rings
MW50 - 15mm pedal wrench and 14x15 box wrenches. MW60 - 15mm pedal wrench and hex 8x 10mm.
- Forged 8 groove spoke wrench - For spoke tension adjustment on 10G-15G nipples
Great tool for riders and home enthusiasts to remove pedals. 15mm wrench size.
15mm Pedal Wrench
- Installs press-fit BB30/86/90
- 4-in-1 cable cutter - Cuts cables and housing - Crimps cable ends - Crimps housing end caps - Housing end reformer in the handle TB-4575
- 4-in-1 cable cutter - Cuts cables and housing - Crimps cable ends - Crimps housing end caps
$17.99 - $19.99
2-in-1 cotterless crank tool for standard square type crank, Shimano splined octalink and ISIS.
T-Shaped wrench with Torx 30/5mm hex
Page 1 of 28 Next page